To advance knowledge in specialty drug management, Artemetrx conducts research and analytics on important specialty management issues, providing an unbiased source of empirical information. We value your review and discussion of our research and are available to discuss questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complimentary downloads available in the following topics:
- Specialty Drug Management: What Have We Learned?
- Commentary on Artemetrx and Milliman/CVS Caremark Pricing Studies
- An Evaluation of Specialty Drug Pricing Under the Pharmacy and Medical Benefit >
- Specialty Drug Trend Across the Pharmacy and Medical Benefit >
- The Fundamentals of Specialty Drug Management
Artemetrx participates in industry articles and publications to support learning and the advancement of Specialty Drug Management.
- Specialty Pharmacy News: Sovaldi Compliance Rates Show Room for Improved Management >
- Specialty Pharmacy News: You Can’t Manage What You Can’t Measure >
To support innovation and thought-leadership in the industry, Artemetrx presents to 20-30 events annually working with healthcare and managed care organizations and associations across the United States.
Artemetrx provides educational webinars to health plans, employers, and union groups. Our seasoned professionals in specialty drugs management are also available to provide exclusive educational and training events to companies and organizations. Previous webinars or customized educational events are available to schedule for plans sponsors. Contact us at email@example.com for more information:
Webinar: For payers, “New Specialty Drug Management Technology”Specialty Drug Management” Wednesday, September 30, 2015, 11:30 – 12:30 PM CST via gotowebinar.com.
Webinar: For employers, plan sponsors, brokers, and providers, “Specialty Drug Management: What Have We Learned?” Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 11:30 – 12:30 PM CST via gotowebinar.com.
Seminar: For employers, plan sponsors, brokers, and providers, “Real-world Strategies for Employers and Plan Sponsors to Manage the Specialty Drug Spend” Wednesday, April 1, 2015, 12:30 to 5:00 PM CST, Franklin, TN at the Drury Plaza Hotel
Webinar: For employers, plan sponsors, health plans only, “The Economics of Hepatitis C Drug Coverage Options”
Thursday, February 26, 2015, 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM CST
Webinar: For employers/plan sponsors, “The Hepatitis C Storm is Brewing—Are You Ready?”
Friday, October 3, 2014, 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM CST
Webinars are also offered in the topics below and available to plan sponsors:
- Understanding Differences in Specialty Drug Pricing Across the Pharmacy and Medical Benefit
- Employer Strategies for Managing Specialty Drugs
- The Artemetrx Specialty Drug Scorecard: Findings and Implications for Plan Sponsors
- Site of Care Management
- Specialty Drug Clinical Management